At Birth-Stewart Orthodontics, we embrace modern technology, whether it is through the innovative orthodontic treatments that we offer, our high-tech web site and social networks, or our modern offices located in Arlington, Fort Worth, Burleson and Weatherford.Did you know that patients at our office have access to their account, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on our web site? You can look up your appointments and all of your account details at your convenience, from the comfort of your own home! You can even receive appointment reminders through email or text messages!
Just see what our patients have to say!
"Quick view of what and when my insurance made payments. Very helpful!!!" ~ Johnny E.
"I was able to see my balance, I know when my next payment is due and I can make the payment online." ~ Vickie M.
"It's easier for me to check all the info I need at any time without making a call." ~ Veronica W.
"It has all the current financial info. and current appointment information." ~ Marcus P.
"I'm able to keep up with the appointments and my payments without calling the office or asking when I go into the office. I have 4 daughters and to have email reminders for dentist appointments is a very handy thing to help remind me when they are. We have alot of appointments and it's not easy to keep up with all of them, but now with these reminders, that's one appointment I don't have to keep up with." ~ Anonymous
You can sign up for this convenient service on our web site by clicking the "Patient Login" button on our homepage. Please call us at Birth-Stewart Orthodontics if you have any questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment